- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place bread, Parmesan cheese, oregano, chives, olive oil, and garlic in a food processor with salt and pepper. Pulse until bread is very coarsely chopped, approximately 4 to 6 times.
- In 20cm square baking dish, arrange cherry tomatoes in a single layer. Top with the red onions and then the crumb mixture.
- Bake until crust is browned and tomatoes are tender, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with fresh marjoram leaves
Heating tomatoes for half an hour increases the antioxidant content by 62%, so this dish can help keep at bay the colds and flu that so frequently plagues school children.